Used to aid children in the recognition and understanding of feelings within themselves and others, GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional Tools also aid in the understanding of language, concepts and expectations while providing the structure and support children need.
Designed with empathic 2D images that help children visualize emotions and situations in order to understand them, the system also provides multiple correspondences that make it inclusive of children with dyslexia, color-blindness or some dissociative disorders.
• Visual communication is part of everyone’s communication system.
• Visual communication can attract and hold a child’s attention.
• Visual communication enables children to visualize abstract concepts, such as emotions or situations.
• Visual communication enables children to focus on the message.
• Visual communication helps children express their thoughts.
• Visual communication can reduce anxiety.
• Humor reduces anxiety.
• Empathic 2 D images make the system accessible to most children from a very young age, including those with color-blindness, dyslexia and some dissociative disorders.
• Empathic tools and games help children recognize emotions within themselves and others to later understand them and, ultimately, verbalize them in order to stop having to act them out and gain control of their own behavior.
• The GOOD PUPPY Children Behavioral & Emotional System is seamlessly designed for Home, School & Therapy.
• Simple tools make it easy to share with teachers, parents, caretakers or grandmas.
• The basic tools to the system are available to everyone as FREE downloads.